Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 12 Daddy saves the day!

Today I panicked.  I spent the morning exercising and visiting with a friend.  It was great!  I lost track of time and forgot my kindergartner had homework.  She was supposed to glue or draw pictures of things that are important to her.  We had less than an hour to get home, do homework, eat lunch and do hair.  It should have been enough time...but it wasn't.  I panicked.  I called my sweet husband, who was entirely swamped at work, and asked if he could find and print a picture of our family that my little one could glue.  Then I ran to Wendy's, grabbed some nugs and fries, used my friends mirror to do hair and headed to our business.  As we ate in the back room my little one glued the fabulous picture and ate her nugs.  We were only 2 minutes late to school.  I am so grateful that my husband recognizes when I am "crazy" and is willing to help.  He truly saved the day, and my sanity (or what little of it is left)!

No comments:

Post a Comment